This course will teach you how to create animated motion graphic elements on any logo, object or vector item! Master Adobe After Effects while having fun. Watch the above promo video for detailed explanation and a preview of what’s inside and what animation you are going to prepare!.
Learn on-trend After Effects motion graphic animation!
In this class I want to show you a quick and effective workflow allowing you to make an amazing looking liquidy-displaced text animation with After Effects CC. You could compare it to a paint bucket which would be spilled over text with random colors and made it complete. This animation can be great for any kind of youtube video, text animation, logo intro and more! During the class you will learn essential After Effects techniques as well as advanced tricks on how to top-up and make any animation a little more interesting. You will work with Track Mattes, Outlining, Shape Layers, the Pen Tool, Effects, Keyframes…so it’s action-packed material!
The class doesn’t require any prior Adobe After Effects CC knowledge and will let you dive straight intomotion graphic design and teach you valuable skills and keyboard shortcuts along the way!
Some of the amazing fun stuff we will touch on:
- On-Trend design animations
- Working with shape layers
- After Effects keyboard shortcuts
- Using keyframes for animation build-ups.
- Working with several effects on our layers and compositions
- How to utilize precomposing for design, grouping and sorting
- …and many many more!
I’m ready if you are – let’s dive intro Adobe After Effects and start the work…Enroll now!
What are the requirements?
- A working copy of Adobe After Effects (CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC – you can get a 30-day Trial)
- Wanting to improve yourself as a creative person or future designer
- Basic After Effects knowledge is not mandatory, but welcome
- All techniques and things will be covered with the course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create on-trend motion graphic animations
- Use After Effects for basic and advanced logo reveal animations
- Work with Paths, Shape Layers, Keyframes, Pen Tool and more
- Use shortcuts to make your After Effects workflow more efficient
- Using Effects, precomposing and other useful After Effects techniques
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to master fast, simple and powerful techniques to create motion graphics
- Adobe suite users wanting to expand their knowledge in VFX & Motion Graphics
- Online course creators, video editors, animations, youtubers etc.
- Motion Graphic enthusiasts wanting to learn After Effects
- Anyone who wants to learn how to animate text, logos and similar elements